Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Apply knowledge of procedures, collect the required data and execute the required calculations to assure that the correct utility bills are sent.
· Execute transactions with minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group-specific system.
· Use analytical skills to understand the requirement of the customer to resolve standard and non-standard issues arising during the invoicing process.
· Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation.
· Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections.
· Become a subject matter expert for complex processes.
· Escalate issues/ risks in operations in a timely manner.
· Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned.
· Meet established goals, targets and deliverables of the client.
· May participate, either voluntarily or through supervisor's request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects.
Ideal candidate profile
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
· Excellent communication skills in French writing
· Eagerness to learn
· Attentive to details
· Team Player
· Proficient in MS Office
· Good SAP background will be an advantage
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Diploma/Degree in a related field along with 6-12 months relevant work experience
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.