Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
· Leads low to medium complexity work stream including budget management. May include leading a project of over 15,000 man hours in scale
· Manage the project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project (e.g. build or test)
· Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts and stakeholders
· Report and manage overall project/release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders
· Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality
· Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
· Mentor and provide guidance to project resources to continually improve program/project productivity.
· Proactively assign work and provide instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff; review work in progress in a timely manner and assess completed work for accuracy, required results and quality
· Determine needed deliverables, high level approach, project profile, responsible teams, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions using Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM) as required
· Managing Work
· Communicating Effectively
· Creating Business Value
· Building & Maintaining Relation
· People Management.
· Advanced English Level requiered
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment in the information technology industry or it's equivalent coursework. Creative Background desirable.
· Minimum 3 year of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale projects or it's equivalent coursework.
· Minimum 1 year experience in one or more digital marketing methodologies, or architectures or it's equivalent coursework.
· Minimum 1 year experience managing multi-disciplinary teams.
· Proven experience communicating with key senior stakeholders and project sponsors.
· Able to demonstrate high-impact improvement made to a process that was in-process.
· Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cobit5 or similar
· Project budget management experience
Possible Academic Background
· University or Technical Degree or Advanced Studies in Business Administration or similar
· Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience
· Project Management Master Degree or Certifications