Description de l'offre
Job Title : Finance & Budgeting Specialist (12M FTC)
Location : Dublin
Job description :
Assistance with planning and forecasting of Accenture's Corporate Marketing Budget
Providing advisory support, consultation and direction on all Finance related issues affecting Corporate Marketing, including cost efficiency, risk management and areas of improvements.
· Support the Marketing & Communications Finance Manager as a key finance point of contact and business advisor for all financially related aspects of the function.
· Preparation & reporting of Corporate Marketing forecasts in line with Accenture deliverables.
· Provide financial guidance to leadership which will assist in the decisions with critical financial impacts such as cost and headcount management.
· Provide supervision, guidance & coaching to Analyst Level support
· Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis explaining variances to forecast
· Analyzing run rates and spend analysis versus forecast while preparing quantitative and qualitative analysis around minimizing risks and costs.
· This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
· CIMA / ACA / ACCA
Skills / Experience Required
· 3->5 years of progressive accounting experience.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Supervisory skills
· Ability to work with Leadership due to frequent interaction
· Demonstrate strong financial management and business advisory skills
· Highly organized and self-motivating
· Excellent analytical skills
· Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the job
· Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel)
· Strong SAP skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.