In an era of digital disruption, we help businesses evolve from simply thinking digital to being digital.
Don't follow digital trends. Start them.
Today's disruptors are radically re-envisioning value chains and transforming industries. The rise of emerging technologies and customer demand means incremental innovation is no longer enough: Businesses must reinvent in order to grow and stay ahead of disruption.
Combining the strength of three focus areas— Applied Intelligence, Industry X.O and Interactive —we innovate with our clients to help them reimagine, redesign and reinvent what they do and discover new possibilities for growth. Then we partner with them to scale and deliver breakthrough innovations, applying the New Now.
Ideal candidate profile
What we will need about you
· SCADA, PLC, Shop Floor Integration,
· MES Integration, MES, Industrial Communications,
· IIoT, Virtual Commissioning,
· Project Management,
· Communication skills,
· Team leadership
What you will get from us
· Permanent contract with competitive salary.
· Great benefits such as a health insurance with 90% premium covered, life insurance and Flexible Salary.
· Referral Bonus if you reference professional colleagues.
· Flexible working hours with intensive workdays for two months and a half in summer. Different formats for family reconciliation.
· English trainings, conferences and certifications.
· Accenture Privilege (a lot of discounts in several products such as traveling, banking, IT products and restaurants).
· Free coffee and fresh fruit in the office.
· You can be a part of our LGTBY Ally employees' group.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.