Accenture Scientific Informatics Services
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) combines laboratory informatics expertise with the global transformation, strategic consulting and innovation capabilities of Accenture.
With more than 600 dedicated and specialized consultants worldwide, ASIS serves a large community of Global accounts, including the top 20 Pharma companies.
We define, implement, and expand their strategies of the future, in Digital QC, Digital Lab, and Lab Informatics, bringing value through the understanding and integration of business, digital needs and best practices.
ASIS has invested in its own laboratories with up-to-date instruments, lab equipment, and digital platforms. Its Centers of excellence will give you the opportunity for continuous training and skill improvement through its robust and well-established training programs.
Scientific Informatics Consultant Job Description:
As an ASIS Consultant you will:
· Provide consulting for clients on best practices and approaches to large and complex laboratory informatics and scientific data management programs
· Contribute to all areas of SDLC including but not limited to vendor interaction, gap analysis, analysis and design of new business processes, change control, qualification, validation, deployment, defect management and training
· Identify opportunities for business process improvement, including changes required to successfully adopt new laboratory informatics solutions
· Collect, monitor & report on progress for all project activities
· Identify, manage and resolve project risks and issues
· Work with project teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and processes
· 4 Year degree in an applicable field (Engineering, Biosciences, Chemistry, IT)
· 3-5 Years of experience of experience in IT projects, preferably in Life Sciences / Chemical / Cosmetics / regulated environments
· Fluent in French and English
· Experience with any of the following is a plus: LIMS, QMS, CDS, ELN (LabWare, LabVantage, VEEVA, SQL LIMS, SampleManager, StarLIMS, Dotmatics, BIOVIA, SmartLab, Waters, Nugenesis, Empower, etc).
Professional Skill Requirement
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent consulting skills
· Innovative mindset
· Leadership skills
· Team player mentality