Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose
Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for work activities related to the collection and recovery of customer receivables and debt. Responsible for ensuring that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging, maximizing cash collection and collecting high quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
• Collections professionals manage receivables by contacting customers via telephone,letter, fax or email and settles overdue invoices.
• Ensure Cash Collections activities meet the requirements of the Client by reducingdebts aging, maximizing Cash Collections and collecting high-quality dispute
information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the Client and their debtors
• Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required.
• Meet Collections targets, and ensure agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
• Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required.
• Attend /support Client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required.
• Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with Client's and Accenture's requirements; provide Collections statistics and reports.
• Develop and maintain processes to allow accurate and timely production of regular or ad hoc reports for Client's and internal operations in all aspects of revenue Collections.
• Monitor Collections related system performance if applicable, report issues and maintain communications or project plans to ensure appropriate resolution.
• Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve Collections-related processes, services and deliverables to the Client
• Shift working hours required.
• HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in any field or at least 1 year experience in Debt Collections