Description de l'offre
• Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
• Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
• Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
• Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
• Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
• Input notes on payment agreements and diaries follow-up actions;
• Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
• Initiate Collection Agency activities, providing collection data and contact details to the Collection Agency;
• Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution.
• Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable;
• Register invoice disputes;
• Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions;
What will you get?
Competitive salary and performance bonuses
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers
Opportunity to work with top clients on large projects
Dynamic, intercultural working environment
• 0-2 years relevant experience
• Previous experience in Collection/Cash Application, having a transactional role in OTC area;
• Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in German for client interaction (upper- intermediate, B2);
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsible, accurate;
• Team player.