Technology Consulting - Cloud Architect
Join Accenture Products TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING and work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. Our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you'll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you'll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
We are looking for technology practitioners, with solid analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills to help our clients navigate their transformation journey.
· Helping clients turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to New IT architectures
· Designing and delivering end-to-end solutions in cloud, hybrid, or on-premise (but cloud-ready) configurations, to respond to clients' needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Definition of business cases, roadmaps, plans, approaches, benefits of the transformation
· Serving as a IaaS / PaaS and cloud evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on their value
What we're looking for:
· Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of cloud and/or PaaS technologies
· Assessing and recommending the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs
· Ability to compare, benchmark and advice solutions proposed by the biggest vendors
· Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on cloud and PaaS technologies
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on cloud and PaaS
· Supporting delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the solution will have high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability;
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure area, IT architectures, which includes Cloud solutions experience -
· Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
· Minimum of 3 years of client-facing consulting experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· Fluency in English
· Fluency in Arabic and/or French
· Professional relevant qualifications
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.