Description de l'offre
The CIO organisation is a global team that provides internal technology to support Accenture. Our mission is to seamlessly empower a highly effective high-performance workforce by providing best in class technology and employee experiences. We bring the latest research, methods and technologies together to deliver at scale across a global enterprise.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
We are currently building a data science team in Dublin. The team will be performing cutting-edge data science experiment and development using the latest technologies, lean agile and DevOps enabled processes, and a Big Data / AI / Nature Language Processing / Open un-structured data technology Innovation. This is a great time to join and be part of a new and growing team. It is an exciting opportunity to explore and implement solution on how data science can enable Enterprise Business Intelligence, to work in a state of the art innovative environment and to work with great people.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture's global centre for innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
· Applying user-centred design processes to solve complex problems
· Work directly with Accenture internal clients to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
· Focuses on tasks such as what screens should go where in an app or dashboard, and how a user flows through them. Also, transitions between screens, often inspired by real-world paradigms (page curls, sliding windows etc.)
· Utilise industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs, and focuses on tasks such as how to organise domain knowledge content
· Work with PO and BA on prioritising stories and generating stories
· Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, persona's, customer journey mapping, IA, wireframes, prototyping, and usability testing)
· Experience of designing for cross channel experiences (web, mobile, tablet)
· Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
· Demonstrate a high proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Axure, OmniGraffle)
· Experience with data analytics background and platform (anaconda) is great bonus
· Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
· 3+ years proven experience of the end-to-end user experience design processes with a portfolio to show.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.