The Recruitment Associate has responsibility for a variety of tasks within the Career Launch team for Ireland Operations hires. The Career Launch Associate is the first point of contact for candidates and reports directly to the Career Launch Senior Analyst. This role is on a 12 month contract basis.
· Initiates FTE/FTC or contractor onboarding (offer, contracts, TWO forms etc) within 24hrs of request
· Schedules interviews and/or language tests as requested by Recruitment within 24hrs of request
· Supports onboarding candidates and assists with document collection for successful onboarding
· Keeps up to date with ever changing policies and data quality guidelines
· Reviews own delivery with a logical approach and ensures understanding of tasks to carry out
· Initiates GSEC checks for internal candidates
· 95% completion of main deliverables on time to agreed standards
· Main POC for onboarding candidates ensuring white glove service
· Build and develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders ensuring consistent updates on progress, timelines and achievements
· Assists with ad-hoc tasks as required and assigned by line manager(s)
· Regular touch points with internal teams involved in onboarding processes
· Regularly reviews existing processes with view to improve candidate experience and white glove service
· Participate in local and global reviews of onboarding processes and contribute to improvement of services provided
· Maintain relevant onboarding systems (ie ATAS, Avature, Service Now, Workday) up to date according to data quality guidelines
· Completes own workload assigned and helps across the team as required or indicated by Career Launch Senior Analyst
· Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all onboarding related questions and concerns
· Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
· Has an excellent understanding of the internal policies and processes to ensure 100% compliance in all cases and tasks assigned
· 1+ years’ relevant experience as recruitment administrator, HR or corporate administrator role
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
· Strong organisation skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Highly organized and flexible
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture. com ”.