Description de l'offre
Business Process Svcs Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate,
operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose
Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Creation and maintenance of all sort of administrative documentation (Administrative
and technical amendment, total/partial cashback etc..) requiring a basic knowledge
of Insurance procedures
• Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts
• Respond to urgent requests of clients via Business Skype,
• Inquiry of requests for information including complex ones whose answer may
require insurance and basic IT background
• Processing of all tasks related to Insurance contract management including complex
• Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts.
• Respond to urgent requests by clients via Business Skype or phone
✓ Ability to respond to clients’ requests via phone,
✓ If no answer can be provided during the call, it should be done with a proper
action plan to the client by mail within 48h (SLA),
✓ Update follow up file and escalate to Operations lead in case agreed steps
are not followed properly by the client,
✓ Coordinate and follow up on corrective actions
• Monitor the ticket inventory via the daily task allocation tool (Siebel)
• Ensure that all SLAs/KPIs, within the work scope, are achieved as per defined
objectives and quality standards.
• Ensure that we are in line with quality procedures,
• Ability to back up in case absence of another Analyst
• HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with months relevant work experience.
• Structured and well organized
• Attentive to details,
• Good communication skills, both written and oral (Mainly French)
• Good client’s relationship,
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to escalate issues to appropriate hierarchy
• Resourceful, creative and solution oriented
• Reporting Skills
• Background in Life Insurance
• Tools Mastery for updating administrative documents
• MS Office tool mastery
• Knowledge in Life Insurance
• Tools Mastery & management skills
• Partners’/Clients’ relationship
• Inter-department relationship
• Team work
• Editorial ease (good written skills)
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, nondisqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.