Description de l'offre
Business Process Svcs Analyst (Expert - Insurance)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Ensure that all checks are done according to quality standards and procedures,
· Define the necessary control framework required for smooth running of activities,
· Ensure that quality controls and follow up of defined procedures to perform activities (SWI etc…),
· Ensure the implementation of improvement actions identified following the incidents and controls carried out.
· Participate in updating and maintenance of job aids and application to daily tasks,
· Participate in updating the Standard Work Instruction (SWI) and its application to related tasks,
· Ensures that the team is working in accordance with the procedures in place,
· Ensures consistency checks
· Analyze the quality framework and define areas for potential improvements,
· Detect potential issues and/or propose appropriate solutions when they occur,
· Analyze, monitor and manage incidents as well as proper tracking method,
· Follows / coordinates the implementation of the corrective actions defined, Creation and maintenance of all sort of administrative documentation(Administrative and technical amendment, total/partial cashback etc..) requiring a basic knowledge of Insurance procedures
· Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts
· Respond to urgent requests of clients via Business Skype,
· Inquiry of requests for information including complex ones whose answer may require insurance and basic IT background
· Processing of all tasks related to Insurance contract management including complex activities.
· Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts.
· Respond to urgent requests by clients via Business Skype or phone
· Ability to respond to clients' requests via phone,
· If no answer can be provided during the call, it should be done with a proper action plan to the client by mail within 48h (SLA),
· Update follow up file and escalate to Operations lead in case agreed steps are not followed properly by the client,
· Coordinate and follow up on corrective actions
· Monitor the ticket inventory via the daily task allocation tool (Siebel)
· Ensure that all SLAs/KPIs, within the work scope, are achieved as per defined objectives and quality standards.
· Ensure that we are in line with quality procedures,
· Ability to back up in case absence of another Analyst
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Structured and well organized
· Attentive to details,
· Proactive & problem solver
· Able to handle pressure and last-minute changes
· Good communication skills, both written and oral (Mainly French)
· Good client's relationship,
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to escalate issues to appropriate hierarchy
· Resourceful, creative and solution oriented
· Reporting Skills
· Background in Life Insurance
· Tools Mastery for updating administrative documents
· MS Office tool mastery
· Knowledge in Life Insurance
· Tools Mastery & management skills
· Partners'/Clients' relationship
· Inter-department relationship
· Team work
· Editorial ease (good written skills)
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with 3 years relevant work experience in Insurance sector.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.