Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This position will process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner, per the assigned transaction process.
· Process all received requirements in a timely and accurate manner according to the SLA and KPI
· Report daily metrics
· The person in this position has to maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors
· Assure that all transactions to be processed have the right approvals and follow the procedure and polices
· Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department
· Analyze, interpret, and communicate valuable information to management
· Needs to understand and control the entire process, and ensure the other team members are following process correctly
· Ability to train others in the process
· Have a proven ability to maintain high standards and error free work in a fast paced, complex environment
· Have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting.
· Continuously look for process improvement
· Perform month end related activities
· Handle customer service queries internally
· Assist with any ad hoc projects that arise
· Respond and resolve issues and manage incidents
· Maintain policies and procedures for accounting processes continuously improve process design focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization evaluate best practices with global peers and become a best practice sponsor.
· Maintain appropriate controls and segregation of duties in accordance with the client internal controls policies
· Studies related to Finance, business administration or Accounting.
· Preferably 1 years of experience in accounts payable positions.
· Preferably from Finance background PTP or RTR invoice processing, Journal entries processing, Account Reconciliations.
· Should have sound knowledge of PTP.
· Should have basic knowledge of ERP Oracle, SAP or similar ERP systems.
· Intermediate to advanced.
· Excel skills.
· English level 80, both written and verbal.
· Should be a good team player with a positive attitude and collaboration skills.
· Should be flexible to work per the business need.
· Should have verbal written communication skills.
· Should have strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Should be organized.