Skill: Big Data Solution Architects
Location: Abu Dhabi
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
. Designing and implementing modern, scalable data architectures for our clients leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache open source and emerging technologies, covering on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
· Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
· -Defining, designing and implementing data access patterns for right-time/streaming workloads including data acquisition, storage, processing and access
· -Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data environments with Hadoop or NoSQL technologies.
-Designing and implementing data pipelines on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms to enable rapid prototyping and accelerated productionisation
· -Creating data management solutions covering data security, data privacy, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
· -Architecting for a data marketplace to enable data access via APIs, Search, BI tools and interactive SQL
· -Building an effective pipeline of opportunities in the region and leveraging the opportunities to scale the team of architects for the region.
Skills & Experience
· -Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, BigInsights, MapR, EMR
· -NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable
· -Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), MapReduce, Pig, Hive
· -Search: SOLR, ElasticSearch
· -Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
· -Relational DBs: Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, SQL Server
· -Enterprise data integration, BI and analytics platforms: Informatica, Talend, InfoSphere, SAS, RevoR, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire
· -Other tools, databases and Apache projects: Google BigQuery, Presto, Drill, Kylin, OpenTSDB etc.
· -Solution architecture: end to end analytics solution architecture design and delivery estimation
· -Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor in Analytics domain
· -Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing