· Leads the end-to-end sales program management of a pursuit and provides expert guidance on a deal throughout the full sales lifecycle, from qualification through to closure.
· Drives effective collaboration across the deal team, optimizing the use of business development funds and driving compliance with Accenture's sales processes.
· Brings expertise in navigating large, complex deals through the sales process and identification of key elements required for successful deal pursuits.
· Provides independent confirmation that the steps & elements of a particular pursuit leverage best practices and are aimed at convincing the client, neutralizing competition, addressing 3rd party feedback & gaining Accenture approval.
· Drives development of the overarching workplan across all workstreams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning and legal/contract management.
· Facilitates collaborative decision-making, using real-time reporting of progress of milestones to close, fueling open and transparent communication across Accenture and client stakeholders to ensure mutual alignment and momentum (value + speed) to close.
· Develops consistent cadence and communications across the deal team, to enhance unification across Accenture pursuit team, eliminating internal boundaries to help the deal team think holistically to bring the right mix of Accenture solution and assets to enable and effect the best outcome for the client and Accenture.
· Proactively foster good communication and interaction with key stakeholders in the company
· Key sales service areas may include: Qualification, Win Strategy Development, Pursuit Mobilization, BD Planning and Management, Review and Approval Management, Client Support Services and Pursuit Close Out.
· Bachelors Degree
· English language fluency (oral and written)
· German skills of great advantage but no must
Skills and Work Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in resource planning and management
· 5+ years experience in client insight
· 5+ years experience in sales pursuit management
· 5+ years of experience with valuation analysis
· 3+ years of experience within a sales organization
Good to have:
· Strong communications skills
· Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with third party vendors
· Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
· Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
· Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
· May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally