We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you'll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Operations professionals run business processes on behalf of clients – either for specific functions, such as finance & accounting, procurement or marketing, or for specific industries, such as banking, insurance or health care.
We are currently looking for a Trainer for a client in the banking sector.
- Teaching Training of Financial Sector courses.
- Definition and development of training content.
- Management and design of effective and high impact presentations
- Use and delivery of training in commercial banking tools.
· Bachelor / Diploma / Degree Studies. Specialties: Economic, Business, ADE, Law, Psychology.
· OFFICE - Medium / high level.
· Experience of 5 years working in the financial sector and a minimum of 5 years teaching in this sector.
· Valuable experience in team management and leadership
· Valuable trading and negotiating experience
· Other valuable requirements: Training related to financial activity (accreditations entities of recognized prestige), Training programs in skills and coaching, Certifications (customer experience or others related to service)
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”