Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
· Provide quality delivery of global resource requests for Customer Projects.
· Engage Resource Managers as required to staff delivery resources accordingly.
· Ensure Delivery requests are completed on timely matter according to project dates.
· Translate work breakdown structures, staffing plans or statements of work into delivery requests.
· Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA s.
· Requirements Basic knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational roles of a delivery organization, able to match this to best meet customer needs.
· Experience evaluating work breakdown structures, cost estimations and resource loading for simple to complex solutions.
· Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and customers to meet targeted objectives.
· +3 years of experience in supporting enterprise technologies.
· Advanced English, Good written skills.
· High School or bachelor’s degree equivalent.
· Excellent at multi-tasking task prioritization.
· Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
· Strong ability to comprehend written communications.
· Strong ability to comprehend written communications Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology.