Job Title: AUB Fall'19 Campaign
Location: Abu Dhabi / Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Accenture Strategy understands the mechanics of organizational success. We have the people, skills, insights and deep industry experience needed to shape new forms of client value.
· Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement.
· Support design of business and technology strategy solutions to be presented to C-level clients
· Apply deep financial acumen and support identification and development of innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
· Work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and conduct data analysis
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic