Description de l'offre
The Associate Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process). They manage the workload of the team and may make work assignments. The role manages effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility. This role also exercises consistent judgement and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business.
As Associate Team Lead you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of agents engaged in advertising sales and product support. Maintaining daily/weekly metrics, ensuring workflow is consistently distributed and that all SLA metrics are met are all part of the role.
· Management of a team of analysts and associates, enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project, managing project operations and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis
· Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner
· Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leave.
· Identifying gaps in customer policies and draft proposals accordingly
· Lead the QA focus in driving service excellence across the team
· Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's and Mentoring
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer-facing operations background
· Minimum of 1 year experience with escalation management and managing projects to SLA
· Preferred Qualifications
· Minimum of 1 year of experience managing and developing a team of professionals
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.