Description de l'offre
Level 2 Application Support
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Application Support professionals focus on the overall operation of a unit providing application management services to the client.
- This includes bug analysis, production support experience, troubleshooting, addressing ongoing maintenance, and resolving problems.
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Ability to analyze and provide workaround solutions to users within SLAs.
- Be proactive and propose improvements (for e.g.: automation) that will enhance team effectiveness and efficiency thus increasing satisfaction of users.
- Capitalize on recurring issues and share into knowledge base.
- Proficient in SQL (Preferably Oracle).
- Good French and English communication skills (Written and oral) is mandatory
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 1-3 years' experience in Level 2 Support and exposure on SQL/Oracle or related database
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a functional environment
- Strong experience in a support environment
- Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully
- Ability to work under pressure
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.