Application Review Analyst with Turkish- Accenture Operations
*Technical skills required for this role
Role: Application Review Analyst
This role requires an analyst to test third party apps across various multi-modal devices on the Assistant platform. The analyst will use critical thinking and a keen attention to detail while testing, to ensure these apps meet high expectations in regard to quality, integrity, ease of use, customer experience, and various policies, such as legal, security and community. Candidate must be able to clearly notate bugs, edge cases, findings and share this information with multiple teams, stakeholders, and with the developers. Candidates should seamlessly switch between collaboration within a team and working independently on time sensitive tasks. All candidates are also expected to meet expectations for completing ad hoc tasks and being proactive on improving individual performance metrics.
· 2-4 years of experience with customer service, analytical testing, quality assurance testing, or equivalent relevant experience
· Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
· Fluent in the target language and in English
· Experience in analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and project management
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to multitask under pressure in an ever changing environment
· Ability to keep up to date in a very fast paced environment, staying on top of policy, procedure and workflow changes and evolution
· Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
· Be able to use critical thinking and take initiative on action items
· Must proactively communicate status across various teams including technical and non technical partners
· A team player with a positive attitude and people skills.
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal
Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production and execution of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment and post-campaign reporting.
Apply now and join this amazing technical team!
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.