Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Applied Intelligence is intelligent technology and human ingenuity applied at the core of business across every function and process to address our clients' most complex challenges. We combine Artificial Intelligence with deep industry and analytics expertise to help our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently and responsibly. We're looking for recent graduates to take up roles in Data Science , Data Engineer and Data Visualization , within the Applied Intelligence practice.
As a Data Scientist you will support our clients solving complex problems, with insights gained from analyzing data, using large data sets to find opportunities for process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
As a Data Visualization you will be responsible for designing and developing impactful data visualizations in order to support business decision and compiling multiple visualizations into intuitive business-ready dashboards.
As a Data Engineer you will be able to use the latest Big Data technologies to generate significant business value, by using innovative Data Analytics tools and technologies to extract insights out of Big Data sets. Additionally, you will learn how to build batch and stream data pipelines, to ingest and process large magnitudes of data.
Your Technical Qualifications:
· Bachelor or Master Degree
· Areas of: Computer Science; Applied Mathematics; Information Systems; Electronics Engineering; Telecommunications Engineering; Physics Engineering; Aerospace Engineering; Biomedical Engineering;
· Good capacity to solve problems;
· Good logical reasoning and analytic capacities;
· Good communication skills and client oriented;
· Proactive, Responsible and Team Worker;
· Likes to work in young, dynamic and challenging environment;
· Good level of spoken and written English;
What We Offer:
· Opportunity for career development;
· Development of deep skills, using innovative software and tools;
· Training on-the-job with integration on real client projects;
· Integration in a multinational, solid and prestigious leader in services of integration of systems and technology
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .