We are looking for experienced Agile coaches with solid backgrounds in agile and lean to join our Accenture SolutionsIQ Nordic practice.
Our mission: We believe in the boundless potential of people. We unlock the creative power of organizations to transform uncertainty into opportunity and continuously renew competitive advantage.
Agile Team Coach
As an Agile Team Coach, you provide hands-on guidance, support, and coaching to Agile teams and individuals in all roles and functions. You’ll bring to bear your experience advising teams, leading by example and challenging the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. Your excellent listening, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills will help the individuals you coach reach their highest potential and flourish in a collaborative Agile organization. At Accenture/SolutionsIQ you will find a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Agile, Lean, XP, Kanban and any approach that brings out the best in individuals and teams.
· Work with management to define strategies for transitioning to Lean/Agile practices.
· Act as a trusted advisor to organizations when guiding them through their Lean/Agile transformations.
· Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile Values, Principles, and Practices.
· Mentor and pair with change agents within client organizations on becoming true Lean/Agile champions and creating sustainable Agile capabilities.
· Coach and mentor peers on the Accenture/SolutionsIQ team on influencing organizational change
· Proactively collaborate with Accenture/SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction.
· Support the internal Accenture/SolutionsIQ Product Development team on refining products and services offered to clients.
· Provide feedback and ideas to Accenture/SolutionsIQ operations and leadership on opportunities for improving our organization.
· Agile: You have no less than two years experience as a Certified ScrumMaster® or Certified Scrum Product Owner® where you demonstrated your strong knowledge and passion for Agile within an organization that has multiple teams and cross-dependencies.
· Educated: While your field of study may not be directly relevant, the fact that you have a Bachelor's degree (or combination of relevant education and experience) shows your commitment to self-improvement and lifelong learning.
· A Coach: With more than two years of team coaching experience under your belt, you use a varied coaching approach to cultivate the capabilities, skills and knowledge of all Agile team members, including:
· Helping ScrumMasters identify and support opportunities to increase team maturity and productivity.
· Helping Product Owners ensure the vision, roadmap and personas are well-defined and understood so that the Delivery Team is producing the right product.
· Helping Delivery Teams continuously improve.
· This role can include travel
· Experience coaching multiple teams at the same time.
· You are a genius at problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and helping groups of people communicate effectively.
· Once you have a clear understanding of the objective, your proactive and empowering nature makes others want to follow your lead.
· You know when to step in and lead as needed, but are also comfortable stepping back and letting the team determine the best course of action.
· You’ve been consulting for a while. A few years, many years—the point is, you’ve learned what it takes to be an effective Agile Team Coach capable of navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work.
· Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
· Basic understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
What is in it for you?
· We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
· Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
· We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
· Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
· Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
· Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn !
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .