As an Agile Sourcing Team Lead , you will be responsible for the delivery of sourcing services across a mixed portfolio of clients and wide range of procurement categories. You will also lead and manage a team of sourcing project managers to provide exceptional support to your assigned clients. Additionally, you will lead individual complex sourcing projects, in support of Accenture’s contractual delivery commitments for your team’s designated clients. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our execution of projects meet the SPM priorities of efficiency, excellence and intelligence.
· Client Relationship Management
· Build and actively maintain relationships with key client stakeholders across various functional units such as procurement, legal, vendor management and individual category groups.
· Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through networking with your clients and on-site presence to support sourcing execution as appropriate.
· Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts, support account stakeholder relationship plans
· Understand client unique processes and requirements pertaining to the procurement process and be well versed in the client’s end to end source to pay process. Be knowledgeable of the scope of Accenture services holistically
· Stay informed about trends happening in your client industry and be aware of your client’s environment.
· Team Management
· Develop and train sourcing team on stakeholder and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiating, and contracting
· Maximize resource utilization to ensure optimal productivity and margin contributing to contract P&L. Pursue off-shore optimization and support for projects facilitated by sourcing team.
· Ensure sourcing projects are moving at pace
· Responsible for ensuring project staffing meets both skill and cost requirements
· Ensure team members receive necessary training to remain relevant to clients
· Provide mentorship to team members as they deliver on client work
· Identify areas of improvement within our sourcing process, engagement with clients, and collaboration internally within the broader Accenture Sourcing Services
· Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
· Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the Agile Sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
· Lead Sourcing Projects
· Collaborate with external/internal clients to develop sourcing strategies.
· Lead high complexity sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
· Collaborate with Procurement Category Advisory team to provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
· Maximize own utilization to ensure optimal productivity and margin contributing to contract P&L. Pursue off-shore optimization and support for projects
· Represent Accenture as a sourcing expert (both from a process and client interaction perspective) to current and prospective customers
Here’s What You Need:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting or sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
· Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
· Minimum of 2 years of people management, supervisory and/or coaching and mentoring experience
· Strong project management skills and previous project management experience in managing multiple end-to-end project lifecycles concurrently
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment through training and mentoring
· Collaborative in nature to effectively build and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, resulting in high customer satisfaction
· Broad knowledge of our end-to-end processes (contracting, P2P, account management) and inclination towards process improvement
· Knowlege of German or Italian is a plus
· This position requires travel of approximately 10 to 25% to multiple customers and/or delivery locations