Agile Product Owner
Career Level: Associate Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner to join our Enterprise Agile practice, part of Accenture Technology. We help companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change. We introduce Lean and Agile principles and practices to continuously transform ways of working across the enterprise.
Accenture supports and fosters inclusion and diversity in the workplace and we strongly encourage women and men with a passion for and experience in Technology to join our business. “Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture are recognised for their inclusive working environment and key highlights include:
· Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for
· Top employer for Women
· Strong programme for diversifying the workforce
· Flexible Maternity package / Shared parental leave
· Flexible working hours
Would you like the opportunity to?
· Work with new technologies and demanding clients and grow your expertise?
· Work in a diverse environment?
Work in partnership with global clients and large organisations?
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Owner with a passion for technology and who demonstrates a strong knowledge of agile and product management methods. Our successful candidate will have experience and success in:
· Being the voice of the customer and driving a human-centred design approach to defining an emergent product
· Shaping and managing the product backlog and ensuring the product team consistently deliver on the client needs and wants
· Defining an evolutionary product roadmap using an outward perspective to generating fit-for-purpose products
· Validating and testing ideas through recurrent feedback loops to make sure knowledge discovery informs timely changes of direction
· Shaping up vision and north star to allow teams to plan work and self-organise within specific guard-rails
· Working within an Agile delivery environment delivering large and complex products
· Eliciting and codifying requirements into specific tools (e.g. Jira) to guarantee effective demand management and job sequencing
· Working alongside the product delivery team to address queries, provide clarifications and regular feedback to ensure the best product increments are built
· Managing stakeholders and facilitating technical and functional product conversations at all levels of the organisation
How can I set myself apart?
· Act as an Agile Subject Matter Expert
· Knowledge of design thinking
What's in it for you?
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You will make a difference to high profile client – Accenture helps many of the FTSE 100 deliver high-profile, innovative projects
· Opportunities to learn continuously through training, certifications, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
On top of this, we have gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 28/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.