We're looking for an Agile Coach to join our growing organisation. You will be working on
one of our largest IT Transformation Programme in the financial services sector.
What you'll be doing
· Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
· Coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together
· Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites
· Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
Your skills and qualifications
· You are experienced with working in engineering teams, as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Lead
· with agile teams that develop internet services
· You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
· You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team
· You care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
Ideal candidate profile
· Have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
· Be a certified in Agile practices i.e.
· CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
· PSM (Professional Scrum Master)
Nice to haves
· Experience in a large transformation programme
· Financial Services experience
· A good understanding or experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe, LeSS)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Centre for Innovation is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.