Location: Dublin, Ireland
Innovative work. A unique, diverse workplace environment. Unrivalled industry and functional expertise. Continuous learning and development opportunities. Competitive employee benefits. Core values drive everything we do. These are just some of the reasons why we’re consistently recognized as one of the best companies to work for, and why our people choose Accenture.
Unleash your talents and apply the new, now with a career that disrupts and rapidly reinvents business.
About Technology Strategy & Advisory Ireland
Technology Strategy & Advisory a key part of our growing Strategy & Consulting service. Here, we develop company-wide IT and digitalisation strategies that exploit disruptive technologies and strategically advise our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, enterprise and data architectures, take advantage of cloud, and maximise the value they are getting from their IT investments. Our practice has been consistently rated as the best team in the industry by the Financial Times based on client ratings and was key for Accenture to be named a leader by Forrester .
Our Enterprise Agility Practice
Enterprise Agility is a practice spanning across UK & Ireland businesses focusing on advising CIOs and helping businesses transform their operating models, IT workforce, scale agile ways of working and adopt leading engineering practices. We are often the glue across our business to offer differentiated results to our clients combining leading expertise globally from across our technology, strategy, advisory, ecosystem partnerships and innovation services.
The Opportunity for You
As an Enterprise Agility Advisor, you will be involved in:
· Collaborating with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive agile transformation strategies and roadmaps
· Advising on the most suitable agile frameworks to adopt
· Conducting agile maturity assessments and recommending next most valuable steps
· Train and coach clients on adopting Agile practices
· Analysing industry context, interviewing key client stakeholders, building and facilitating client workshops, and ensuring a fact-based approach to adopting agile practices
· Contributing to our thought leadership, as you gain additional experience working at the intersect of business and technology
Qualifications & Background:
We are looking for experienced Agile practitioners and coaches who can develop and nurture long-term client relationships, become key contributors within multidisciplinary cross-functional project teams, embrace diversity and inclusion, and are creative thinkers with a passion for helping enterprises to become more agile.
· Experience of 2+ years in the area of agile transformation ideally as part of leading consulting companies
· Certified in SAFe, LeSS or other agile frameworks
· Proven experience in delivering impactful, effective, and pragmatic agile transformations
· Experience in coaching teams to become more agile and adopting Agile delivery metrics
· Ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues and cultivate mentoring relationships with others willing to become Enterprise Agility Advisors
· BA, BSc or MSc qualified, preferably in an engineering, technology or business-related discipline
· Experience within the Financial Services, Resources (Energy & Utilities), Software or Products (Consumer Goods & Services, Retail) industries
· Certified as a SAFe Programme Consultant
· Experience in architecting operating model change, workforce transformation, or product management
· Experience in modern engineering practices
· Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and/or PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tools
· First class written and verbal communication skills
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.