Job Title Ad Exchange Technical Analyst
Department Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Location Client Site, Dublin 3
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the
world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate,
operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose
Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology,
Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a
compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career
An Ad Exchange is a technology platform that facilitates the buying and selling of media advertising
spaces in real time ( Real-Time Bidding ).
Ad Exchange Technical Analyst professionals work in a technical client-facing service environment,
supporting online programmatic buying products. They provide specialist technical support for
resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. They liaise with product
specialists, engineers, support teams, as required resolving requests/issues in a timely manner. They
ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents as well
as translating client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
Full training on the Ad Exchange platform will be provided on site and you'll be requested to
complete a Certification Exam.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Provide a proactive B2B support mainly via email to Real-Time Bidding buyers on Google Ad
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to programmatic buying and Real-Time Bidding
● Procure guidance and consultative technical support to clients and Account Managers on Google
● Serve as a point of contact for projects led by our escalation management team to improve
client experience and internal operational effectiveness
● Work on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement suggestion
● Contribute to product training for new hires