Advanced Application Engineering Senior Analyst
Advanced Application Developers use modular architectures, next-generation techniques, cloud-first and mobile-first mindset to provide vision to App Development Teams. They know the technology, understand how a client could realize value, and are able to tell a great story about it. Working with an Agile mindset lets them create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale. They also develop unique software for specific niche/emerging industries and products (i.e. software for chips).
Talent Segment: Software Engineering
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Create innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
· Interpret key business problems to identify value areas. Structure and implement flexible solutions
· Identify, leverage and drive early adoption of next-generation integration techniques to build responsive, flexible and or liquid software with smaller, reusable components that connect to consumer devices
· Partner/team with stakeholders in a differentiated real time feedback environment (i.e. Liquid Studio) to update application components to meet client needs
· Lead/execute/support the delivery of quality functional/application designs and technology solutions that represent business requirements while effectively communicating the solution vision and roadmap
· Drive/work with a modular approach to application architectures using a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset
· Implement and utilize engineering innovations such as Agile and DevOps
The salary range is AUD 65K – AUD 90K.
Role Expectation –
· Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
· Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or teamation
Expected Proficiency Level
Customer Experience Design
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.