This will be your future team:
We are providing support services globally to Accenture's Marketing and Communication departments. We are a team of young professionals of various nationalities, and we work closely together with our stakeholders and Accenture Direct peers around the world. Our scope of work is diverse and changeable, and our team continues to grow. This means that we work on our own and are expected to be capable of making decisions by ourselves. We are based in our modern offices in the Chodov business park, close to the Chodov metro station. Once trained and ready, the team and work setup allow us to work even from the comfort of home up to two days per week.
This will be your future role:
You will be the first point of contact for potential and existing clients seeking services from Accenture. You will be responsible for identifying their exact needs and providing their details to the appropriate sales teams. You will keep track of these new business opportunities through the Accenture sales cycle in our CRM tool.
In addition, you will be providing administrative campaign support to our marketing teams across Europe. You will maintain our client contact database in Salesforce, create and manage Email and Event campaigns in the tool, create reports, and monitor campaigns. You will be in touch virtually with the campaign teams on a regular basis.
Additional activities you might be asked to carry out include to provide support in digital marketing by updating pages at Accenture.com and such other ad hoc tasks as alumni research and reporting, social media tracking, and Posters & screens planning.
This is what you already have:
- You really like communicating in foreign languages and you are advanced in English (and another language for a specific role)
- Because you must learn to work with new tools, you will be familiar with Microsoft Office, and especially Excel. Experience with CRM and database tools (Service Now, Salesforce or similar) is an advantage
- You are attentive to detail and meticulous about not overlooking anything important
- You enjoy being part of a team but are able to work independently and take responsibility for your work
- You have common sense and problem-solving skills to handle ad hoc tasks that might be outside of your usual daily activities
You will enjoy working in our team if you like to learn new things and will not be bothered when your work scope changes from time to time to meet specific business needs. Give it a go and apply.