We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Interactive professionals help leading organizations design, build, communicate and run experiences across the entire journey for their customers, employees, patients or citizens.
We are currently looking for an Ad Ops expert in Málaga
· Serve as the technical authority for all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST In Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio Work with media, creative and analytics teams at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements within ad servers. Ensure creative is compliance with ad policies.
· Set up display and video campaigns in ad server tools.
· Monitoring campaigns and providing support for media channels.
· Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery, performance, and discrepancies.
· Implementing, testing and QA ing third party tags prior to launch.
· Pixels management.
· Respond to requests within the defined timelines.
· At least 3 years experience working with the main ad servers i.e Campaign Manager, Sizmek.
· Experience working in an agency is a must.
· Strong communication skills in English.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Attention to details.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”