In a world where you can be anything, choose a career that sets you on the right direction.
Join our team in Bucharest and discover the new career opportunities we are offering within Finance Operations.
How does a typical workday look like?
You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
6 months with the job . You will learn to:
· Manage customers' expectations
· Reconcile client's accounts
· Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
· Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
Why should you apply?
· Grow your career in a relaxed environment with the support of a mentor
· Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings that will help you acquire new skills and develop your practical accounting knowledge
· Be part of a fresh and enthusiast teams that feels more like a family
· A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance
· An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life & medical insurance, public transportation offset, gym & library subscription and a private pension account
Are you the right fit for the job?
You have Medium-Advanced Spanish language skills
Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
Great team player with a positive attitude
Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months)
You are available to start in April 2021