What will you do?
· Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Receivable/ Customer Management and put it into practice.
· 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to manage customers' expectations, reconcile client's accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel)
· How a typical day looks like . You will take part in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
What's in it for you?
· Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings
· Grown in your career with the support a mentor
· Be part of a team that feel more like a family
· Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
· A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities.
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· University degree in economical field (preferably)
· Previous experience in business process area as Collections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking – no experience is also welcomed
· Good in dealing with numbers and information
· Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers/vendors
· Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Driven and enthusiastic personality.