Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Accounts Receivable Helpdesk Agent will be required to review, analyze and respond to inquiries received from customers and client requester.
· Responsible for assisting customers with any queries, perform queue management and perform other tasks in accordance with the DTP.
· Handles requests of simple to medium complexity
· Resolves and reconciles discrepancies between payments and customer invoice
· Coordinates urgent and critical cases with internal teams or with vendor
· Performs complete task given by Team Leads/ Subject Matter Experts (SME)
· Adherence to client’s policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience
· Excellent communications skills required,
· AR domain experience preferred
· Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
· Preferred background with experience in accounting systems, particularly SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems Invoicing experience in an IT Company
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
· Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
· Responsible and ensures accuracy in the completion of tasks
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks. Thinking outside the box is a plus