Practise what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Payable/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
6 months with the job. By this time, you will know: how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues.
How a typical day looks like . You will take part in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
- You have upper-intermediate Ukrainian and medium English skills;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
- Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world's leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).