What will you do?
· You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need;
· Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include: regular invoice posting, payment processing and update of journal entries; participation in "month end closing" specific processes; respond to various requests for information, as needed;
· Perform Cash Reconciliations and Cash Application;
· Review contractual information and determine the appropriate billing cycle (i.e. payment terms).
What’s in it for you?
· Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
· Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
· Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
· Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
· Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
· An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.
See if you’re the right fit for the job?
· You have medium Hungarian language skills;
· You communicate easily;
· You are a team-player;
· Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.