· Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
· Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
· Release and post payment records;
· Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
· Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
· Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
· Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
· Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
· Update processes and procedures;
· Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
· Opportunity to practice Hungarian with native speakers;
· Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
· Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Interesting and challenging work for the world's leading companies – our clients;
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
· Able to proficiently communicate well in Hungarian and English (B2 level)
· Reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
· Detail- and number-oriented personality.
· Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· 0-2 year of work experience.
· (Good to have) University degree in Finance or Accounting or other related field