Accountant with Hungarian (Assistant Financial Controller)
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Provide a single point of contact to the client's financial controller for all finance related queries
· Coordination of tasks held by Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
· Preparation and posting of journal entries
· Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and inter company reconciliation process
· Ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner - preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions.
· Perform a high level review of both B/S and P/L for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
· Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by the client, responsible for SOX compliance within the team
· Support audit of financial statements as required
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of Hungarian
· Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
· Minimum 2 year of proven experience in a similar role
· MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable (Oracle)
· Knowledge of GAAP's, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
· Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
· Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
· The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
· Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
· Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
· Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
· Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
· New Joiners Programme including trainings
· Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
· We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
· Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
· Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.