Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Location: Bangsar South
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement. The Accounts Receivable Credit & Collection Agent will be required to review, analyze and respond to inquiries received from suppliers and client requester.
· Responsible for assisting customers with any queries, perform queue management and perform other tasks in accordance with the DTP.
· Handles requests of simple to medium complexity
· Reconciles payments to customer invoice
· Resolves and researches discrepancies between payments and customer invoice
· Coordinates urgent and critical cases with internal teams or with vendor
· Performs complete task given by SME
· Flexibility, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing
· Adherence to clients policies and procedures
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience
· Excellent communications skills required, AR domain experience preferred
· Fluent Japanese, English skills including Oral and Business Writing
· Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
· Preferred background with SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems- accounting system experience
· Invoicing experience in an IT Company
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills. Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team. Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
· Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks thinking outside the box is a plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.