Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production, execution and optimization of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment, post-campaign reporting and premium account optimization services.
The Account Optimizer will serve as the primary point of contact between the client's Account Managers, Technology Specialists and Enterprise Advertiser. The role will work directly with the Account Managers to identify and execute optimization opportunities across the clients advertising platform.
· Expert on the tools and technologies for digital marketing campaign optimization.
· Identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement.
· Identifying and driving initiatives to create efficiencies.
· Proven ability to work autonomously.
· Expert in search, display, mobile and video advertising.
· Analysing campaign performance and formulating optimization strategies.
· Presenting optimization proposals to Account Managers and clients.
· Identifying ROI opportunities on client accounts
· Managing and growing relationships with the key stakeholders
· Identifying and managing risks
· Ensuring a constant high level of quality appropriate to a Fortune 100 company's consumer-facing marketing materials
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years prior work experience in Digital Marketing, technology, data management, client facing account management or related field
· BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Communications, Journalism or related field
· European Language proficiency with experience in Domestic Market Optimization
· Search Engine Optimisation Certifications / past training
· AFA certification mandatory
Required Skills and Experience
· Exposure to international clients/accounts (US/UK/CA/APAC etc.) highly preferable
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation tools
· Demonstrated capability for critical thinking with an analytical outlook
· Prior experience in an operations environment
· Work experience in a B2B environment
· Experience working in a client facing role
· Experience working with Excel and data management techniques
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of written English spelling and grammar
· Good interpersonal relationship skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Experience working in online advertising operations
· Work experience managing projects on rapid timelines
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.