Description de l'offre
Account Management Specialist
Accenture's Team currently has an opportunity available for an Account Management Specialist in the Dublin office. The right candidate will be instrumental in providing value to our clients and an integral part to growing our business.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
· Manage a high volume of accounts
· Retain and grow revenue within your accounts
· Gain an understanding of our partners' business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
· Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
· Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
· Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
· Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
· Upsell/cross-sell/activate existing and new accounts
· Establish clear advertising goals with agencies or direct accounts including entering campaign goals (KPIs) associated with CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPC, etc.
Manage large number of campaigns maintaining relationship with advertisers and ensuring they are meeting their objectives
What's required to be considered?
· Preferably at least 1 year digital marketing experience managing campaigns in any platform (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) and 1 year experience on sales and/or account management role.
· Very strong analytical and reporting skills
· Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Experience interfacing with clients
· Preferably some experience using Excel and Salesforce
· The desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
· Team player / collaborative operating style
· An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
· Passion for online technology
· The ability to think and react quickly
· Deadline oriented
· Fluency in English and French