If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
We are looking for future talents to the Communications, Media and Technology industry projects!
Accenture Technology works with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. Our promise to our clients – High Performance, Delivered.
The Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) Operating Group supports the Communications Industry, Electronics and High Tech, and Media and Entertainment industries.
Key responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Creation of the system To-Be
- Planning of system
- Definition and optimization of system requirements
- System design, development, and test
- Various support in system development
- Third party assessment of system development project
- Reform and enhancement of IT department
- Reduction planning of IT cost
- Planning of system outsourcing:
There are many cases within our firm that work is not just limited to supporting each client project, but the entire IT environment for a client as a partner, and one takes charge of broad areas.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
• Minimum bachelor's degree.
- System design or development experience (regardless of language)
- Business level Japanese of more than 2 years
• 2+ years of strong telecommunications, media or high technology industry background work experience in a Telecoms/High-Tech company or in the Consulting company
• Project delivery or PMO experience will be strong asset
• Consulting or functional experience in one or more of the areas like:
- PMO experience in complex / large scale system integration project
- IT strategy or IT governance implementation
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills in business Japanese