Organization: Accenture Strategy – Procurement Strategy
Level: Manager (Strategic Cost Takeout and Procurement Operating Model)
Location: Chicago, NYC, Atlanta
Travel Required: 80% Travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Procurement Strategy
If you're passionate about helping your clients create long-term profitability and value, Accenture Strategy and its Sourcing and Procurement Strategy practice may be the place you've been looking for to grow your career.
We work with our clients across a broad range of industries to address key issues related to:
· Competitive agility
· Strategic cost reduction – Zero Based Budgeting (SG&A and COGS)
· Digital disruption – RPA, AI, and Blockchain to just mention a few
· Operating Model Strategy
· M&A Clean Room / Synergy Identification
As a Manager, you will responsible for leading teams in our Sourcing and Procurement Strategy group. You will provide actionable insights to the world's top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale.
Key Skills / Experience
· Indirect Materials/SG&A (Technology, Marketing, Travel, Facilities, Professional Services, etc.) cost takeout and sustainable procurement strategy
· Advanced spend analytics / should cost modeling
· Procurement operating model design
· Procurement technology and digital disruptors
· Strategic cost management for internal and external third-party cost
· Ability to support both client origination and delivery
· Ability to effectively manage and coach others
· Team player; collaborative mindset
· Previous consulting experience from a strategy firm a plus
· 4-year undergraduate degree;
· Minimum of 3 year of experience in an external strategy consulting firm and operating at the Manager equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working on Procurement or 3rd Party Cost Takeout initiatives
· Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
· MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.