Looking for the next Big Thing? So are our clients. And there's nothing bigger than the disruption driven by technology.
The world has changed forever and Accenture Strategy is ready for it. We are redefining strategy consulting by bringing together business strategy and technology strategy, equally and at scale.
You will be building your own future when you join the strategy practice of the future.
Accenture Strategy is in virtually every aspect of every industry on the planet. No other firm has the depth and breadth of changing the way people live and work.
Join Accenture Strategy for your most challenging career adventure yet working within a community of 8,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals.
You'll have the opportunity to work across one of our three practice areas: Business Strategy, Digital Strategy, Technology Strategy and Operations/Function Strategy .
With your consulting and strategy background, you will be patently aware of the pressures facing clients today and the exciting opportunity to deliver transformational change. It's a challenge we relish at Accenture Strategy so we look for people equally inspired by the current trends re-shaping the industry. Are you eager to use your excellent analytical skills, and imagination to solve the business problems of big name clients? Can you build and maintain lasting relationships at the C-level to facilitate the discussions needed to lead organizations to high performance? If so, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture Strategy could mean for you.
Your Role: Strategy Consulting Professional
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
· Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
· Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients
· Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
· Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
· Leverage the power of Accenture's global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
· Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants on the team
· Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
· Minimum of 3 years of strategy consulting experience OR minimum of 3 years of industry or functional experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Capital Markets
· Communications, Media & Technology
· Public Services
· Talent & Organizational Excellence
· Internal Corporate Finance
· Bachelor's Degree or higher
· Fluency in Japanese is required (JLPT Level 1 preferred)
· High level of proficiency in spoken and written English
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
· Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Professional Skills Requirements:
· Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions
· A drive for personal development and curiosity to learn new concepts and skills
· Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior client and internal stakeholders
· Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops
· First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· Confidence to constructively challenge team members and leadership to ensure the right client outcomes and value is delivered
Our Commitment to You
You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You'll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
· Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture's global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life