Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
Your internship experience with Accenture Technology will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
· You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities
· Gain experience and exposure to emerging technologies
· Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
· Communications, Media and Technology
· Financial Services
· Health and Public Service
Your responsibilities entails addressing key business problems and developing best-practice technology solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
· Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
· Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
· Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
· Pursuing a bachelor's degree from a recognized university
· Available from May - Aug 2021 (minimum commitment of 8 weeks)
· Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
· Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
· Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required
Documents and Information Required
· Resume (in PDF format)
· Latest university transcript
· Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021
· Please apply to this job posting only if you are available for an internship during the stated period.
An email will be sent to you to complete the digital assessment. If you have attempted the same digital assessment with other organizations in the past 12 months, the results from your previous attempt remains valid and will be used for this application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any enquiries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com indicating “Enquiry: Accenture Internship Program - Technology (May - Aug 2021)”.
Our commitment to you
With more than 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we offer infinite opportunities to progress as fast and as far as you want to go. Training and development is highly personalized, combining multidisciplinary digital resources, on-the-job experience and education programs. You can upskill rapidly, continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. And, as part of an ethical organization that actively engages corporate citizenship, you can apply your specialist skills to make a difference and help change the way people work and live.