If you're naturally curious, comfortable challenging the status quo and passionate about delivering real results that help clients win in a competitive world, you'll fit right in.
As part of this team you'll benefit from the global reach and diverse client base of Accenture Interactive. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
At Accenture, we pride ourselves in progressive enhancement. We try to adopt new technologies where possible, whilst making sure we're using our current tools right, and we expect our Developers to maintain this same mindset. You'll read blogs, follow the industry leaders and dabble in new tech outside of work. You'll love sharing your knowledge with others and be ready to mentor your less experienced peers.
As a Hybris Developer, you'll be ready to face clients and provide technical leadership at a project level. You'll be forward-thinking and you'll be ready to assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes with other senior team members.
You will have a history of eCommerce development with the hybris platform, or other relevant experience such as Java Spring or ATG. The candidate will be familiar with projects run within the Agile methodology and, as part of the role, the candidate is expected to be able to convert business requirements into code, prove their work with appropriate testing, and provide ongoing support to eCommerce websites
· Hands on development experience on SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x and above including tech support across all modules
· Experience with SAP Hybris commerce framework and customising modules
· Hands on experience with Hybris tools including Backoffice, Hybris Administration Console, and other cockpits Experience integrating payment gateway and carrier services
· Knowledge of SOLR search engine and adaptive search using Facet Values and sorts
· Experience working in Hybris service layer, DAOs, model service and interceptors
· Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts with experience and knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
· Experience integrating various external systems like SAP ERP and Payment Gateways
· Good knowledge of Hybris workflow model and business processes
· J2EE based applications development including Spring, Hibernate and REST
· Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi- threaded Asynchronous Programming Models.
· Ability to prepare technical design documents and support defect fixing and continuous deployments
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Good to have knowledge on Spartacus (TypeScript, Angular, RxJS and Ngrx (Reactive programming))
· Must have good understanding and working experience with Git and the Git flow model
· Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: IntelliJ, Ant, Bamboo.
· Experience with complete application development life- cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
· Experience in driving development using Agile/ Scrum processes.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
The information below is voluntary and secure as per our Privacy Statement.
If you would like to talk to someone about this please contact Josie Surwald ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Shienna Abella is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.