Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the
world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we
collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and
advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your
The Collections Specialist is responsible for work activities related to the collection and
recovery of customer receivables and debt. Responsible for ensuring that cash
collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging,
maximizing cash collection and collecting high quality dispute information, while
maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
· Collections professionals manage receivables by contacting customers via telephone,
letter, fax or email and settles overdue invoices.
· Ensure Cash Collections activities meet the requirements of the Client by reducing
debts aging, maximizing Cash Collections and collecting high-quality dispute
information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the Client and their
· Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up
information as requested/required.
· Meet Collections targets, and ensure agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
· Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate
high quality dispute information as required.
· Attend /support Client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as
· Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with Client's and Accenture's
requirements; provide Collections statistics and reports.
· Develop and maintain processes to allow accurate and timely production of regular
or ad hoc reports for Client's and internal operations in all aspects of revenue
· Monitor Collections related system performance if applicable, report issues and
maintain communications or project plans to ensure appropriate resolution.
· Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve Collections-related
processes, services and deliverables to the Client
· Shift working hours required.