Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated solutions to real business problems, creating new Digital experiences and utilising New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Agile methodologies.
Accenture Technology helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies, or by integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients’ operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry - including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP – in addition to harnessing emerging technologies from the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
A passion for the new unites our diverse workforce of more than 411,000 employees around the globe who offer a steady flow of new ideas, and you’ll be part of the conversation between leading experts from across all areas of our business. And because we all need to be at the leading edge, both in our fields of expertise and in the industries we serve, you’ll receive training on the latest technology and trends through virtual classrooms and on-demand learning that’s tailored to the career you’re building. Join us, and you’ll use groundbreaking new technologies to develop and implement innovative solutions that will benefit our clients across the globe.
Your role in the Business and Technology Graduate Programme:
On this programme:
· You will work with a client team to deliver business transformation, this will include designing, building and testing strategic solutions ready for implementation.
· As a key member of the team, you’ll focus and commit to understand client requirements, formulate a plan of action, and work with a range of onshore and offshore delivery teams to get it done.
· In close contact with the client at every stage, this role will make the most of your ability to communicate complex technologies, while handling third party suppliers, timelines and expectations.
What you’ll learn
Your credibility will depend on your passion for, and knowledge of, technology. So, we will make sure your training covers the most advanced technology in the market. You will develop industry-leading specialist skills and be kept fully up to speed with the latest innovations and delivery practices.
Training you will receive in your first year will be:
· Dedicated training in our Technology Centre in one of our international core schools, followed by advanced specialist training related to your role. We will support you as you develop your skills and gain industry certifications, as well as formal and informal leadership development opportunities.
· Training and Development will be an ongoing process throughout your career, with a particular focus on emerging technologies including Digital technologies, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Liquid Delivery, Design Thinking and Agile methodologies.
· Through your project work, you will learn to design a plan of action for ongoing training, and work with a range of resources to achieve this, including our global learning portal.