With our Cloud First ambition, we are having several interesting roles in our Applied Intelligence practice. Working with us means that you will be part of high impact strategy and advisory projects involving data strategy definitions, advisory support and data platform implementations creating high value insights for our clients. You´ll be working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with colleagues from across Accenture, delivering future proofed products, experiences, and businesses on key technology and business topics.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will work on end-to-end intelligent solutions that are becoming core capabilities for solving complex real-world problems, transforming industries, and delivering value in all domains.
More specifically you will:
· Drive and shape the Cloud First ambition in the AWS, GCP or Azure domain, both internally and at client implementations.
· Give colleagues and clients the tools to find and use data for routine and non-routine analysis
· Build the building blocks for transforming enterprise data solutions
· Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
· Craft the architectures, data warehouses and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics, and bring them to life through modern visualization tools
· Implement effective metrics and monitoring
· Participate in workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate business requirements & functional specifications.
· Leverage data analysis skills to analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to data models.
· Design, Build, Test and Deploy advanced ETL processes to move and transform enterprise data
Who you are:
· Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant hands-on developer experience with AWS, GCP or Azure services
· Experience working with both relational databases and non-relational databases, such as SQL, Aurora, RDS, Redshift and DynamoDB.
· Experience designing Cloud serverless architecture.
· Experience with implementing end-to-end ETL processes.
· Experience working with Python and PySpark.
· Readiness to continuously learning new tools and methodologies to match emerging demand.
· Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to deliver quality services in a fast pace environment.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!