With our Cloud First ambition, we are having several interesting roles in our Applied Intelligence practice. Working with us means that you will be part of high impact strategy and advisory projects involving data strategy definitions, advisory support and data platform implementations creating high value insights for our clients. You´ll be working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with colleagues from across Accenture, delivering future proofed products, experiences, and businesses on key technology and business topics.
As a Cloud Data Architect, you use your understanding of how attributes of data, such as velocity, volume, variety and veracity, drive the design choices of data pipelines and data solutions.
· Craft the architectures, data lake, data warehouses and databases that support Advanced Analytics, and bring life to them through modern visualization tools
· Support our clients becoming data driven enterprises by unlocking the value of data, data platforms, automation and cloud.
· Assessing client needs and shape their data and integration platforms capabilities.
· Implementation planning and cost estimation
· Securing guidelines for the full lifecycle of cloud data solutions (including analysis, platform selection technical architecture design, application design, development, testing and deployment)
· Support the design and management of data architecture and design of platform data models by leveraging industry standard best practices for data modelling, data quality & data monitoring.
· Use your knowledge of cloud application architecture and best practices, API management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and Cloud integration suites to advise our clients on their hybrid cloud journey
· Working with a broad set of skills to build robust architectures and solutions
· Establishing and governing the enterprise data management roadmap and developing the enterprise information management capabilities using cloud technologies and platforms
· Building the enterprise data model and governance framework
· Rolling out enterprise-wide data governance frameworks, utilizing policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
We wish that you have experiences from:
· Cloud data architectures
· Cloud data strategies
· Enterprise data architectures
· Enterprise-wide data models and Cloud governance frameworks (e.g. utilizing common standards, principles, governance metrics and processes)
· Establish and govern Enterprise data management and/or Cloud technology roadmap work
· Experience with structuring data to be consumed easily, perform well, and highly utilized in analytic tools and BI/Data Science use cases.
· Hands-on experience working with one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
· Experience in designing and architect database solutions for housing and protecting data
· Some experience of implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application anc CV online today.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.