3D Designer, Allen International
Closing Date: 31.08.2019
Our mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives. To achieve this we spend our time transforming and evolving some of the world's best-known companies. Those companies come to us because they want to make more of their opportunities, adapt successfully to change and put ideas into action.
Accenture is approximately 360,000 people across the globe, serving clients in 120 countries. We want to grow our teams to help reach our goals and for that, we need you.
Allen International is seeking to recruit Junior 3D Designers to work with leading global clients from the financial and commerce worlds to help create conceptual designs and maintain the brilliant reputation Allen International has built following a great track record for successful delivery.
To provide creative detail and support on projects to the Design Directors and Senior Designers on projects.
· Responsibility for undertaking the design outlines as agreed with the Design Directors and Senior designers.
· Liaise with the client's project managers and third-party suppliers to ensure that the client is continually informed of the status of their projects.
· Assist the Design Directors and Senior Designers in achieving their Creative assignments by offering support and expertise.
· Provide guidance to Freelancers and other contract staff on how work is undertaken within Allen International.
· Create sample board of materials for any given project.
· Degree in Design from a renowned institution.
· Graduate to 2-years experience.
· Proven creative ability.
· Proven experience with Vectorworks and Cinema 4D
· Environment and Retail design experience.
· Design Intent drawing experience using Vectorworks
· Good communication skills both oral and written.
· A working knowledge of the latest design software
· Knowledge of the manufacture, construction, print and production is desirable.
· Knowledge of BIM (Building Information Modeling) an advantage
· Studio Director for career management
· Design Directors for work direction whilst assigned to a project
Works closely with:
· Design/Creative Directors
· Senior Designers
· Designers 2D & 3D
· Freelance designers
Ideal candidate profile
About Allen International
Allen international is a strategy driven retail design agency. Over our 27-year history we have developed a world-leading specialism in design for the retail and financial service industries. We drive physical, digital, brand and human behaviour change across businesses around the world.
Our mission is to transform branch networks into Experience Networks.
Have a look at our showreel: https://youtu.be/y1cZC5IMPgw
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.